View Single Post
Old 13-07-2020, 07:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi There! :) It is terrible to read you think no one wants you...I hope you do meet the man of your dreams one day (no punch intended)...just going to throw in some suggestions...so I think you have a connection with him and so either he is dreaming what you are dreaming or similar (I and a girlfriend, childhood friend has this)... or he's been with you in past life and that is when there is fragment of past life memories taking place...soulmates have a tendency to stir things up and even make one remember one way or the other... about him being a spirit is also possible, and I say this because I remember being one and trying to get someone to dream where I was trying to leave a message...someone I was connected to had died about a year before I had a strange dream where she was again and again saying someone else's name and that someone was by then, unknowing to me, in hospital between life and death, so I was told the next day and went there.

Someone had this story that she use to dream of a particular guy in her dream and things were old fashion and quite scary and then some time later this guy came in for real in her life. I can't explain it, but there you go...so perhaps he will appear for real in your life someday.

(I bet I have some strange karma-thing about weddings that I don't get, but that's another story/stories. Weddings just make me really nervous, I don't have like a good reaction to them, but don't mind me - there is clearly something wrong with me, ha ha. I thought every gal would grow up to love weddings with the whole bombardment of Cinderella but perhaps it is because the expectations are so high that I don't feel I can relax with the topic, I don't know...I could sense a bit of nightmare-action in your dream, though, you not finding someone to lead you to the altar...)

All the best :)

Hi asearcher how are you doing - I've been off the forum for a while but I'm back now.

Unfortunately it's not just me thinking that no one wants me, that's daily reality for me, I get told the most abominable things by men as to why I'm "not good enough", it's strange and baffles everyone who knows me because people keep telling me that I must have ten admirers for every finger. But no, men don't want me, I get chased away, rejected, threatened to stay away, told that I'm not good enough, I get told that I'm not allowed to like anyone.

The guy in my dreams is someone I do know in real life, but he is no longer in my life and it's extremely unlikely that he ever will be around again because he is one of the many men who have made it clear to me that I am not allowed to come anywhere near him or contact him. It's strange though because he knows that he could contact me if he wants to say something, and I think it's about time he opened his beak and says what's what because all this creeping around in my dreams isn't achieving anything!

There is certainly a strong connection to him, I can sense that too, there's no denying it. Normally, if someone is no longer in my life, I forget about them and don't waste a second thought on them because they were either not worth it anyway or they for some reason disappeared. But with this guy - well, I don't think about him consciously, but he creeps through my dreams and he also seems to force himself into my thoughts, all the time!

I have only once experienced that before, some years ago, and that person later turned out to be a spirit that caused me to make some important, life changing decisions!

I do have a feeling that this guy is dreaming the same things I am dreaming, which of course is a privacy issue writing about it on here, but he'll have to lump it because he can flamin' well pick up the phone or email or whatever instead of this creeping around, and if he's a spirit he better say so!

Since I've known him I have always felt watched by him, which might mean that he is indeed a spirit.

A past life connection is of course possible, but we discussed this when we were friends, and he never said he remembers me from a former life, though he does seem to have been around at the same time and in the same location.

But how can I find out whether he is a spirit or not, and why he is invading my dreams all the time? And what can I do about it?

It was indeed a bit nightmarish in that dream last night, everything had to be rushed for the wedding, then the wedding dress didn't fit and looked shapeless and frumpy, I had a make up artist that wasn't very good and then my hair didn't look right and had to be hastily put into an updo which didn't look right either. But the worst thing was really having nobody to lead me to the altar, I had to walk alone. Strange really because I'm not all that familiar with Christian weddings, I only know a few things but I do know about this with the bride having to be given away by her father or a male friend or relative. The wedding was also in this church in my city which is known to be haunted. It's a beautiful church but I don't like it at all and have had run ins with the clergy there!

In my previous dream about getting married to this guy, there was a much better atmosphere, everything went well, nothing was rushed, that was in a church in his city and I was just as surprised at having a church wedding, but I was ever so happy then and kept looking at him and thinking how much I loved him - it felt so real, it was unbelievable!

Now, I don't have a thing about dreaming about weddings, I have only once before in my entire life dreamed that I was getting married and that was to someone I didn't know (and still don't), that was in a setting of my cultural background, but I dreamed this only once and that was it. Never otherwise dreamed about weddings and I'm certainly not the type who plans her wedding without having a groom yet, lol.

In real life I would want to find a husband but that's not happening and I'm wondering more and more whether there is indeed some spirit around that is preventing me meeting anyone - and maybe it is this guy! Maybe during our entire friendship I never realized that he is a spirit - oh gosh, that's something to think about!

I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God