View Single Post
Old 13-07-2020, 06:06 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequena Estrela
So, I've posted on here about my repeating dreams before, and they are carrying on - and I got a new theory: could the person invading my dreams on a regular basis be a spirit?

So take for example last night: I dreamed that I was getting married to that person. It's not the first time I've had this dream of getting married to him. It was a very lucid dream but also seemed to follow a pre-set pattern, the wedding was very rushed and there was no time to prepare properly, and in the dream I was rushing around like mad getting everything done but delays still happened.

The actual ceremony happened in a big church in my city, which is strange as I'm not a Christian, but I suppose I agreed to that because the guy in question is from a Christian background (though he doesn't follow Christianity now).

I remember rushing around, and then there was no one to give me away and I was rather upset that nobody had thought of finding a trustworthy male friend or relative to do so. Very bizarre!

It wasn't the best dream about this wedding, the previous one, a few weeks ago, was somehow happier and in that dream I was ever so happy. In that dream the wedding happened in the guy's city, also in a church.

I don't always dream of getting married to him, I had a lot of chase dreams about this guy, and dreams of being happily in a relationship with him. It's happening all the time, and this has never happened with anyone I've ever known before.

Just for clarification, this guy is someone I know in real life but he isn't a boyfriend (haha, me and a boyfriend, I should be so lucky, no one wants me, lol).

Now, several people have suggested that it might be a spirit and that this spirit is preventing me from having a relationship. Indeed I've never found someone to have a relationship with, and everybody I know is as surprised by that as I am, folks tell me that I'm beautiful and loving and intelligent and would be a great catch and all that, but reality is - no one wants me.

So several people have said, there could be a spirit or jinni around preventing any relationship from working out, or occurring in the first place. Kind of like a spirit husband who doesn't want me to be with anyone else.

Some Christian guy also said that if one gets married in a dream, then one is indeed married to the spirit who caused the dream and that marriage is valid, and that spirit would prevent any real life relationships from either occurring or working out. Not sure what to make of this, I'm not a Christian but open to all belief systems.

This has been going on for a long time and by now I'm really close to tears, I need to know what is going on - anyone got any idea? And if that guy is a spirit, why doesn't he just say so? And why doesn't he just tell me that he wants to be married to me or whatever, so that I get a chance to say yes or no?

It's really getting to me by now!
Hi There! :) It is terrible to read you think no one wants you...I hope you do meet the man of your dreams one day (no punch intended)...just going to throw in some suggestions...so I think you have a connection with him and so either he is dreaming what you are dreaming or similar (I and a girlfriend, childhood friend has this)... or he's been with you in past life and that is when there is fragment of past life memories taking place...soulmates have a tendency to stir things up and even make one remember one way or the other... about him being a spirit is also possible, and I say this because I remember being one and trying to get someone to dream where I was trying to leave a message...someone I was connected to had died about a year before I had a strange dream where she was again and again saying someone else's name and that someone was by then, unknowing to me, in hospital between life and death, so I was told the next day and went there.

Someone had this story that she use to dream of a particular guy in her dream and things were old fashion and quite scary and then some time later this guy came in for real in her life. I can't explain it, but there you go...so perhaps he will appear for real in your life someday.

(I bet I have some strange karma-thing about weddings that I don't get, but that's another story/stories. Weddings just make me really nervous, I don't have like a good reaction to them, but don't mind me - there is clearly something wrong with me, ha ha. I thought every gal would grow up to love weddings with the whole bombardment of Cinderella but perhaps it is because the expectations are so high that I don't feel I can relax with the topic, I don't know...I could sense a bit of nightmare-action in your dream, though, you not finding someone to lead you to the altar...)

All the best :)