View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 02:58 AM
Master
Oh that's neat. I wish you well. I have enrolled to do Marma point therapy myself, I need to get motivated and get into it, maybe we can motivate each other through our study. I need it..:) I am already doing this kind of work through my reiki, energy body work, intuitively.. it feels so natural to me to open and allow the guiding energy to take me to points in the body that call me to work there. Attending a chiropractor for 24 years and learning through his techniques and kinesiology training have given me some good hands on awareness of this too. So I feel the theory will really consolidate this for me in ways I can integrate and build more awareness. I have booked myself in to do a hands on learning course for the indian head massage which is part of the theory and practice for marma point therapy, which is coming up in august.

Tell me a little more about trigger point therapy?

Quote:
Energetically, marmas are extremely subtle points where the physical and divine energetic realms intersect in the human body. They are where vata, pitta and kapha doshas come together. There are 107 marma points that are most commonly used, # 108 being the flow of prana throughout the circuit.http://ayurveda-sedona.com/knowledge...point-therapy/

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder