View Single Post
Old 21-06-2021, 01:49 PM
Knower

Thanks @god-like & @Ran nam

@god-like, I have a thread in Chakra and Aura section "Auras and Strings" . Towards the end I mention a little about energy healing. Maybe you might have some input about what I mentioned. That can help me understand little better :)

@Ran nam, Yee, I agree with what you say. Before I never actually had to direct focus on things like: does my energy need healed? Is this or that a possible problem? So on and so on. This type of thinking is actually very damaging for a Intuitive lead person.
When someone is lead by Intuition and keeps a healthy mind set. All the if's and how's and details just go out the window. And just do
Of course for those who do not lead by Intuition doesn't see, realize, nor understand. The pitfalls that these types of people can fall into. Just like how many Intuitive types can't see how others trip up into their pitfalls. Not to mention other types of people

I pretty much realized that I have been creating a new pathway...more like combing two pathway's. At least I believe it's just 2. Everytime I see,think, feel, or try to understand. I get lead to this concept in one way or another.