View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 04:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
You might want to bring out a deck of cards.
Shuffle the deck and put the cards face down on a table.

Using your pendulum, ask what color is the top card.
If it is red, put the card in the red card pile.
Do the same thing if the card is black. Black cards
go to the black card pile.

When done, see how many you got right.

If there are 6 red cards in the red card pile, that means you were right 6 times out of 26. That is almost a 24% accuracy rate!

If you had split the deck into an even piles at the beginning, you can expect to get about a 50% accuracy rate.

Don't be discouraged if your accuracy rate is extremely low. Over time, your accuracy rate will improve. Just do not be discouraged.

Big John I thought this was a great idea and tried it....with some odd results!

I got out a card deck (red & black cards)......got all warmed up and ready with my pendulum....

Got into my "position" with my best and seemingly most accurate pendulum, and asked.....is the top card in this pile red???

As I concentrated and watched movement develop......first left....then right....then diagonal.....then in a circle.......constantly changing....

I stopped..... put down the pendulum. Stood up and did my arms around in circles to loosen up.

Sat back down, got into position again and concentrated on my question.

With the same results!!!

From past experience I knew immediately what what was going on.

I picked up the pendulum and got back into position and said "you're not going to work with me on stupid card tricks are you????

BIG NO SWING!!!!

Bottom line, this thing wants serious questions only and will screw with you if you try to game it!!!!

And I've gotta say...its proven remarkable accurate when it comes to serious questions....

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!