View Single Post
Old 19-05-2011, 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker2011
Xan, sorry to say this, but all that is ****. in my experience.
imo, nitwhits are all over the planet writing book s that make sense to their wallets, not any other people actually needing help.
My next new thread will expound on this subject.
But, as always, thanks for your repsonse and input.
First off, thanks for the laugh - it's not often someone is so blunt- and especially to a distinquished and loved member as Xan.
That was honest and lots of fun for me.

Now, I would like to ask - if I may - with all due respect..
When you say -"in my experience" - what was your experience with?
Did you do any TFT, now called EFT, I guess...sorry.

One time when I was so immature, easily angered, triggered from childhood core issues at any moment out
of nowhere - God, I was a terrible person to be around!!!
Compulsive, control freak - short fused- filled with "shoulds", impatient and
irritable, no coping skills----I arrived at a friend's house - a therapist, LCSW ----and I told her how this
beeeatch just turned right in front of me yada, yada.... she wanted to experiment with a TFT /EFT technique ---well, I'll be darned, within a
few minutes my blood pressure decreased and if I reenacted the scene in my head - it illicited a zero to one emotional response from a previous ten.

I was mell--ow.

I was a believer from then on.

Oh, also, a massage client in a severe car accident - panicked driving between 2 trucks on the highway - she tapped points
somewhere on her hand and maybe chest and she said - "It was amazing my panic went away!". Her MD told her to try it.
That was maybe in the mid 90s.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru