View Single Post
Old 23-01-2023, 05:45 PM
Master
It can be quite addictive indeed, but I feel it also hinges on what you do with them.
I don't really buy for the heck to have 'em, I buy them with the intent to use them. I can still get carried away with that and go beyond what my budget really allows for. But when I'm not really doing card readings I don't easily buy decks either. Since I'm then not busy with it I am not looking around for them, nor do I then watch others' readings because that is a major no-go if you want to buy less and get less tempted.
To see others use specifics decks has often been the cause of me searching for it and buying it as well.
But then I do generally use them. Some decks were impulse purchases and I should not have bought them. The White Light Oracle (I think it's called) is such a deck. I don't believe I've ever used it. Some decks have such lengthy messages per card that I cannot be bothered. Alana Fairchild excels at that.

I almost missed my deck btw. It's to be delivered any moment and I totally forgot as I've been so busy painting. Just now I left to quickly cycle to the supermarket!
Thank goodness I haven't missed the deliverer, it still says he's on his way, phew!!