View Single Post
Old 06-01-2023, 08:16 PM
Pathfinder

I hope you all make it through this final ordeal, that it won't take him long before he lifts off onto higher grounds.

Please, if you could share how you incapsulate him? This could be useful to learn if we ever find ourselves in that situation.

I found this video Man Dies for 90mins; Shown the Magnitude and Impact of Negative Beliefs and Fear (Incredible NDE). Sharing a hellish experience and how to move forward. It has helped me realize that those that act like that will have what is coming for them and will feel the damage they have done to others and it can happen to us as well if we get that way. Think your words are very important.

I knew someone in my family who passed on. Would feel his smell and touch. Most I would feel his feelings. They were not happy. They grew in negativity to the point I could barely take it and had trouble. One time he created himself. One time my brother spoke ill of him and things happened we could not explain. He eventually moved on. Before he saw us as his and it was not a great feeling.

Wishing you and your family the very best of healing.

Last edited by energy4ever : 06-01-2023 at 09:54 PM.