View Single Post
Old 03-12-2022, 09:52 PM
Master

Thank you for your suggestions sky. They are very good suggestions and I would not have thought of them. I only drink coffee, milk, tea and water. I have one or two weak coffees a day. I have not used perfumes for years. My neurologist and doctor did not mention it could be food. I only have home cooked meals as I have coeliac disease. I make my own bread as the gluten free bread is expensive and it does not taste good. It is OK toasted. I am glad two members of your family was cured. Having to live with headaches every day is terrible. I feel for people that have pain that will never go away. It is not much of a life. The neurologist prescribed me galcanazumab that I inject myself. I use it once a month in my upper legs. It hurt a lot. In 3 months time I will know if it will work. If that fails the neurologist suggested botox. I am not keen to try botox. I do not want to try it but my family does. Then she suggested if that fails she will use diversion strategies. I did not say anything but I felt irritated. I do diversion strategies now. I am looking forward to Thursday having acupuncture. Having acupuncture only hurt a tiny bit with the needles.