View Single Post
Old 30-08-2022, 11:54 PM
Knower

Faint light dots darting around my ceiling

I wondered if anybody can relate to this, or perhaps shed light on what they think it might be.

At night, when lying in a completely dark room, and after meditation, when I open my eyes I see very very faint pin-pricks of white light which appear to dance around my ceiling. I thought it might be electrical activity in my eyes, so I close my eyes thinking that if it is electrical activity I would continue to see them, but I don't. I only see them when my eyes are open. I look around at the walls and I can't see them on any walls, but still kind of see them on the ceiling in my peripheral vision. As the weeks and months go by, I think they are getting very slightly brighter. They seem quite obvious to me, yet aren't anywhere near bright or obvious enough for me to say "they are definitely there". Nevertheless, because they seem to be across only my ceiling, and appear to me only when my eyes are open, it suggests they are real, are external to me, and are objectively located.

Does anybody have any explanation or idea what they are?

My gut feeling says angel entities, but my sceptical rational mind says electrical activity in my eye or my imagination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A piece of additional information about me, I often see quite a lot of things in the corners of my eye - transparent movements in the air, quick flashes of light across the room, fast fist-sized shimmers of electric-blue light a foot or two away from my head in my extreme peripheral vision, the occasional black dot fly overhead, which I know are not insects, because they'll appear once only, and disappear the moment I look up to focus on them. I sometimes get faces in my third eye during hypnagogia, and occasional animations like videos playing on the back of my eyelids.