View Single Post
Old 20-10-2021, 10:08 AM
Master
I've got links to this forum from a couple of pages on my website, it is busy now my site - all the emails are paying off, the dampness in the weather is making people just stop a bit and listen... and as you know links from this forum to my website - so one supports the other with knowledge and opinions.

I just want to share here - 2 families I know of local have covid confirmed the last week - and do you know what they're dealing with it... There's a lot of bugs about right now, ive had the snivels on and off - get it gone cells... People are getting strong now here, and stopping running around like headless chickens, hide where.

I'll just say again on here - with my words and quest to get people to stop 'and think' before mass jabbing of the younger generation with strong immune systems, where the elders have been jabbed... The jab or not decision is not mine, or the forums, but 'yours' - as in free will...

Try not to listen to the news scaremongering... Stay strong everyone - have a good day, and if it's not today - then tomorrow, keep busy - and rest when the body wants to rest...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...