View Single Post
Old 12-10-2021, 07:55 PM
Master
I started emailing the masses again this evening, and again tomorrow and beyond using keywords - 'email bottle + city' to bring up different UK companies, and there's loads of them - the wind here is now blowing as autumn steps in here, and perish the thought people getting the winter blues, lowering immune systems while we're at war - so here we go again, email, email, email...

I've worded it like this to show its genuine and the pickup average might increase.

If anyone here want's to adapt it or say you came across this on a forum and thought you might be interested - unless you think your country will be ok that is - or we leave it to someone else... Have a good day/evening all.
----
Hi, i'm a grandad and ive researched fighting flu viruses with the power of the mind since 2017 - i've learned a thing or two - my website is free to all - have a good day/evening everyone there.

Regards Steve.

www.strengthinminds.co.uk

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...