View Single Post
Old 22-02-2021, 02:56 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
It seems that sleeping around 11:00-12:00 around noon opens our cosciousness to a lot more. This is the second time it happens to sleep around that hour and have incredible experiences. What I did? I had to wake up early in the morning after 5 hours of sleep in the night, I did what I had to do and around 11:00 I fell asleep and woke up around 13:00.

Yes, it's incredible... I wish I could explore and learn more of the nature of reality. It seems that I am always around my home area.

I felt as if I knew that girl for ages and she knew me for ages, maybe she was not a girl but a being who took that form.

I experienced many realities but I am not sure of their true nature, very rarely I found myself in another plane of existence, usually, I am always around my home area. Sometimes I fly and visit the near by mountains or some other areas on Earth.

Thanks!

Getting asside the technical aspects, let's talk about the emotional/being level side.

What were you thinking and feeling prior to have the OBE?

I think that techniques alone doesn't make results, it's all about the being level. That's why it's hard to people because they misunderstand the real cause. I know I did haha

What are your goals?