View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 04:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganaKlaize
partofme:
Every time I try to explain things like that to him, he always says, "Now is not the time. It'll come, don't worry, but its not right now." But yes, it does help some, thank you

Likes2Read:
I understand people having different beliefs, which is why I didn't give his real name and the name of the gods my friends are claiming to be.
I will be aware of that pattern. So far all he has asked me to do is super minor things ("Can you get me some water?", "While you're gone, can you get me this this and that?" etc...) I'll definitely look at that video, or listen to it, when I'm at home and have a chance to.
I'm sure none of my Chakras are in balance, haha.
I don't know if self describe is the right word. He straight up told me, "I am Vishnu/Jesus/Bhudda/Ra/Isis." Or maybe it is the right word. My knowledge of spiritual things is very limited. All I know are Christian prayers, minor tid bits of other religions I've learned in school, and now what my three friends are now telling me.

As a side note, knowing my luck, I've offended one of you :[ And if this is the case, I am so sorry. I'm going to scroll through the forums more this weekend. I'm hoping I can find more answers...

people claim to be gods because they want the power. they want you to obey them, which you are apparently compelled to do. Are you really going to serve these 'gods'?