View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 08:52 PM
Likes2Read

Speaking with all due respect to the fact that there are many different belief systems...

Please be aware that there are some people in this world who aren't telling the truth when they speak of past lives together with you and other things. There is, unfortunately, no shortage of people who set themselves up as some kind of master, guru, or whatever, for the sole purpose of conning followers into physical intimacy with them. The fact that this individual is portraying himself the way he is, and then holding back on you something that he allegedly could do in a moment, if he so chose, suggests that he is hoping to make you wait, to really get you worked up about him doing this favor for you, and then make you jump through all manner of hoops to prove you're worthy or you really want it.

I could be mistaken. But be aware for the pattern I've just described developing. If you see it coming, and if you don't want to do whatever it is he's asking of you, put the brakes on immediately. You don't ever have to do something you don't want to do, or don't feel right doing.

For the opening and balancing of ALL your Chakras, including the third eye, you will be able to follow meditation processes. Some might be listed here in this forum, under other threads. Or you can listen to tones (the technique I'm currently investing a lot of energy learning about). Here is a video that's using the tones I have been working with. It covers ALL the main Chakras plus one extra, the Soul Star. He explains what each Chakra does. where it is located, what color is associated with it, and what tone resonates with it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82HgUxOP8NY

You can, if you are so inclined, head over to the Crystals and Gemstones forum to find out which crystals boost the functions of which Chakras. For the Third Eye, think "Indigo", such as Sodalite, Lapis Lazuli, Iolite, and others. Or Clear Quartz, which resonates with ALL Chakras.

You might also look into Reiki and whether that is a treatment you would be interested in receiving. If there are other forms of energy healing and balancing, maybe other people here can chime in with suggestions.

I would recommend focusing on all Chakras at the same time, to make sure they're all in balance. (Hence the video I provided, which allows the balancing for all, not just one Chakra.)

Whatever you do, don't fall into believing that you are lesser than this person who self-describes as a god. You are not. You have just as much divinity in you as everyone else does, as we all come from the same Creator (or Source, or whatever different people here prefer to describe it as). Whatever you prefer to describe our point of origin as, we ALL come from it. By setting himself up as your superior, he is pushing on you exactly the kind of mindset that people encourage when they want to exert pressure or control over others, so I would proceed with caution around anyone who treated me in that fashion.

You don't have to wait for him or ANYBODY to get your Chakras in balance. You can start doing it right this minute, if you like.