View Single Post
Old 23-08-2020, 07:31 PM
Experiencer
electronic contact

The close i came to electronic contact be leave it or not was when i was going down a passageway in a sheltered home in Redditch its pretty big place probably not as big as some but you could easily get lost. as am electrician i have many repairs to complete or fault find some can take ten minutes others a few hours. well i was walking down a passageway to a particular flat when my static voltage detector started GOING CRAZY WHEN THERE WAS NO PRESENCE OF ANY VOLTAGE i stood still thinking what the blazes is going on so i pulled it out my pocket not thinking it could be spirit about it only seemed to exist in a certain area it was only when i read an article about virtually depleted batteries in these testers picking up presence of spirit that it dawned on me what had happened next time i vested i put a new set of batteries in but nothing happened i put the old set of depleted batteries in still nothing happened the spirit or spirits must have moved on this got my mind to think of the possibilities a sort of wow factor one of my ex work colleagues is a ghost hunter but we don't talk anymore