View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 03:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveleen thakur
Otherworldly individuals look basically the same as the average citizens and henceforth hard to be recognized. They are typically not wearing white, blue, or ochre dresses. They don't really keep facial hair or shave their heads.
My answer to topic title: Spirituality is the relation of self to non-self. Being spiritual is the pursuit of living that truth of spirituality.

Though the listed attributes are common among spiritual seekers from large organized religions and philosophies; they are just that, common. Spirituality is a personal journey and leads to ones inner nature, not some behaviors or particular outlooks.

The problem with implying that all one need do is to look for some attributes to see if someone is spiritual is that those less spiritual are unable to recognize those more self realized. This is true of any discipline requiring some kind of development. For instance take any grade schooler and ask them which of several math text books are more advanced than high school level. Chances are they have no idea.