View Single Post
Old 23-02-2011, 08:42 PM
CJ82Sky

ok so in my red back i have my tumbled garnet, red jasper, jet, an iridescent jade that is unreal to look at (also almost positive it is jade - deep green but one side has this very unique iridescence the rest looks like normal dark jade), and my past life crystal i found in a quartz forest when camping as a child.

we used to break open rocks to find quartz clusters and the one day i was just walking and found this 2" clear quartz with a smaller crystal partially inside the big one. it's a 7pt crystal. the top of it is a little chipped from being with me for about 20 years, but it is still clear and so strong. i remember when i found it thinking that i must have left it there for myself from a past life - then was like oh no - or my guide has been carrying it and left it for me :) cool stuff for sure. it's not usually in one specific pouch, sometimes it is loose in a pocket, other times it's under my pillow, other times it goes with whatever other crystals need magnification or amplification. it went in a pouch today with the darker red / green stones as per what my guide said to grab. the first batch i mentioned come with me daily bc they all have to do with stuff i am working on myself at the moment.

i have 2 small bags in the other pocket. odd that i put them all in pouches today, but jacob said to keep them organized, that i'd need it and i've learned the hard way that not listening doesn't get me anything good ;)

(jacob is my guide - not the wolf the human one in case you read the animal totem thread i also have a wolf named jacob i refer to as jw. this is jacob cyphers based on the name i knew him as in physical form a few lives ago).