Thread: The Secret
View Single Post
Old 14-05-2007, 09:36 PM
angelicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadley
Evidently, the secret is still a secret to you guys despite all of you who have read it. You have read it and/or watched it on TV and it is still a mystery to you.

Lol, hilarious Chadley, I like the way you put things too. I'd like to vouch for the secret not being such a secret as it operates at every moment, imo. People are conscious of it, recognizing and utilizing it's potential, and there are the majority who are unconscious to it and allow it to unfold as random experiences, situations & events. However, I'm of the notion that thoughts are the driving force behind manifesting all that is created in our physical, spiritual, mental and emotional reality to date.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadley
So before I go on with this, any volunteers? Can anyone tell me what is the fuel that ignites the manifesting potential of thought? What catalyst is needed to transform thought into manifestation?

Any takers?

Chadley
As Kenny from SouthPark would say, mk. I've got an answer for those questions . The feul that ignites the manifesting potential of thought is feeling. Thoughts, also known as beliefs (seed thoughts) create feelings and emotions, which in turn creates our reactions and actions in life, or the steps we take to fulfilling our true desires.

Feelings and emotions come from what we think about the most and are the catalysts used to transform thought into physical manifestation. In my experience manifesting or attracting to me through the concepts shown in The Secret, happens spontaneously, and usually in a precise universal order, think it, feel it, be it, do it, have it.

As for the American Idol thing, lol, I sing in my own Pop/Rock band with no formal training at all & it all came out of nowhere (I attracted this using the principles inherent within us all and shown in The Secret, ), and I think Idol contests are a sure way to end a long term career as a singer if that's what your looking for, or to become famous. I mean, does anyone remember anyone else after Kelly Clarkson? lol lol lol. She did the work that chick, Rock On!

Positive thoughts creates the positive feeling that creates the positive reactions that become positive actions that creates the positive outcome that you are already at.

Last edited by angelicious : 14-05-2007 at 09:44 PM.