View Single Post
Old 12-11-2021, 03:39 PM
Master
I just sent this out to a dozen random MP's in England, maybe more later - it feels like custer's last stand - someone's got to speak up for these people - and some common sense as normality appears here now...... A bit of calm needed.

------

I researched powering the immune system up for 4 years recently... In 2020 millions of immune systems were on shutdown with the fear created worldwide.

We have free will in our great country or so it seems - it's a disgrace they are 'forced' jabbing the care home and NHS staff up when they were in the front line, when danger was at its highest.... No hiding from them, they got on with it helping others - and for what thanks.

Viruses can hitch ride temporarily on the jabbed or unjabbed - someone must be able to reconsider this and put the brakes on science - we are getting on with it here now in our great country - light appears.

Regards Steve.

www.strengthinminds.co.uk

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...