Thread: Telepathy and ?
View Single Post
Old 26-08-2020, 05:03 PM
Administrator
Hello

Many times the connection is from us being in the same "Soul Family" in this we share in past lives with this person in many levels of relationships. This does not mean romantic in this lifetime is that path. We put it in that place as sadly too many times we are too open in that Sacral region of our energy fields. It is easy to feel that emotion of LOVe and in that turn it into sexual energy when its not that at all.

Look to where you are at emotionally on your own individual life path is there something your missing out on or something you want just for you. We have to be complete as an individual I feel so that if something changes in our relationship path we have we can move forwards alone.

I would rather live in the present with the person I am with than in that "what if" world that is so not a reality. So many factors come into play "if" your to have your true "Twin Flame" connection come to you. Its something that naturally unfolds without efforts in making it happen. It just does.

Lynn