View Single Post
Old 09-11-2020, 01:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Thanks for sharing.

As far as I know, on the other side everybody does what they are: guides guide, explorers explore, artists art, ... ... :)

So, if Seth is a guide (teacher) he keeps doing that, and with many guidees simultaneously. Surely, not all the guidees are aware of being guided, and not all channels call the same channel the same name, which is irrelevant out there.

In my case, I share what I learned with no expectations for others to believe or understand, with no intention of converting anybody, knowing that you can't change anybody from what they are (only they can do that), and I permanently pay attention to leave aside all my beliefs and expectations when I channel (I prefer direct knowledge downloading, although I convert it in words to understand it).

I explain but don't argue, as there can be no arguments for me.

Thank you for this. I think I've finally got there this year, and this was my way of explaining to myself that it is not about me. I am just the messenger, and being the messenger, there is always a message for me in there somewhere - doesn't really matter the subject or who I am channeling.