View Single Post
Old 22-02-2021, 04:17 PM
Master

Considerations Fifty-Four …

Hall of Los Two …

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

I want you to consider again … whether you use the phrase “Hall of Los” or something else. By this I simply mean … that every possibility for every viewpoint is already available to you. There is nothing new that has to be made … there is nothing new that has to be formed. It already is. All possibilities are fixed here in the lower psychic worlds. You “choose” your experience(s) by what you focus on via your beliefs and habits.

Let’s phrase that a little differently. For any and every viewpoint you hold … whether it pertains to you … or to your viewpoint on life … or to anyone else … there are 360 options to that single viewpoint. There is the “one” that you hold … and there are 359 variants … heading off clockwise as example … the first few being so subtle that I doubt you or I could detect the difference … and continuing clockwise until it gets 180 degrees from what you hold … which obviously would be the “opposite” of your viewpoint … and then continuing clockwise back towards your viewpoint … adding subtly until you attain your original position.

Very few people will ever do this. I understand that. My point being … that for any position you hold … there are 360 options … and the one *you* hold is the one *you* chose. You have “chosen” it based on the beliefs and opinions you have brought with you from previous lifetimes and have continued to develop this lifetime because of your emotional and intellectual familiarity with them … whether they are beneficial to you or not.

To take this even further … the position you hold in *ALL* of consciousness is but a pinpoint … and probably less than that. Another poetic example … as a grain of sand in all the beaches. To “find” yours … and to “know” yours … to become thoroughly acquainted with “you” … is an amazing task. Most people pay no attention. They just go with it.

To change … obviously … puts you in a different position.

To find *one* particular position that will open up new possibilities to you … might seem impossible when viewed from the position of time and space … but … it is as simple as *you* choosing to live from another position … or viewpoint … or belief … or set of beliefs.

Once again … the human experience perceives much more emotionally than intellectually … in spite of how mental the intellectual believes. The intellectual gathers supporting data according to how they “feel” via resonance, wavelength, recognition, etc.

In a sense … I am doing just what I’ve stated many times before as a mental approach … I am analyzing and dissecting to understand what we all must live by in our lifetimes while within the lower psychic worlds.

And so … however you perceive your life to be and whatever is drawn to you … is according to your choice.

Now I will freely admit that there are Forces and energies that are thrown at you that you did not specifically “ask for” … but how else are you going to recognize and further develop or grow unless these situations test those very facets. As examples … you might be here to further develop tolerance … or patience … or forgiveness … or courage … or to move farther away from anger or resentment or your scattered attention. To face these … experiences are thrown into your path. You grow … as you develop them further.

Since “as above so below” … or … “as the inner goes the outer” holds true … you redesign those inner mansions … or halls … or rooms within your mansion … as you learn to survive in these worlds.

Therefore … the answer lies within. You can “find” it by paying attention to what goes on around you and how you react to it. Once again … the importance is not what happens to you … but how you react to it. Paying attention to this … and learning to revise and rebuild … you become self-taught.

I do not mean to make it sound easy. It’s not. Male or female … emotions are hard to over-rule … and established habits and patterns do not give up easily … especially since they are heavily promoted by the infamous ego that prefers power and binding preferences. This does not mean that you must give up everything … but it does mean that you must scrutinize those things which you believe you just cannot live without or that you *must have* in order to accept yourself /thing well of yourself.

Does this mean … this takes all the “fun” / entertainment out of your life?

To an uncomfortable degree for most … yes. You learn to be content … and not pleasured. It is the finding the middle path between all … the balance. You look to neither the highs of ecstasy nor the lows of depression or resentment. You live … right down the middle of it all.

And then an entirely different aspect of the Path begins.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

Tidbit …

Perception … is a facet of consciousness.
The eye does not see what the mind does not know.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -