View Single Post
Old 04-10-2022, 06:38 PM
Master
There's a big meeting going on in month re how covid was handled wrong - some big talkers in, seen them on Facebook on our groups - they're getting a chance to speak up, might just back off science / media in the autumn here and worldwide... I'll get a link to it on my website 'link's on here' - and i've done my bit for now battling, and all those MP's emailed many times when the heat was on.

Anyway, back to my message, and for writing here today...

I was reading last night a print from 2021 I have, By Alice Clarke what is prophecy - and sorting out maybe ego fluff and filler and get genuine guidance in messages - and so re reading from a year ago when I was trying to work everything out... God moves in mysterious ways, that's for sure - so i'm in teaching, not others as I have over recent years - but me - getting it right.

Ive written on SF's before regarding a local millionaire who saved our football club after greed merchants from far away had bought it and drained it / let it go - so at the last minute this man stepped in - it was at the start of covid days, I remember going into their busy office in 2020 with a Stay Strong poster - and many times after, I remember one of them saying, this is just what we need right now.

Anyway a year after rebuild of stadium they won so many games, but then lost one or two recently - and the moaning from some fans - and I got the feeling on Facebook messages there the boss may have been hurt with so many upsetting comments, and anyway word had got out they had a billionaire investor the other day who was interested in investing in something.

Well I just left them to it - not my battle, but this last night frozen leg and roar roar from God / tinnitus up, and this all came to my mind to get involved - so up this morning at 7 and I posted a pow message saying its a God given gift to be able to save a club, and to raise the vibes of a complete town - and be aware of greed merchants stepping in, and that loosing the odd game makes you stronger, and then wins are sweeter... I got loads of likes, must have been important that God asked me to message - and if it then makes any difference with anything or not, or me in training we'll see or God will know.....

Had 3 good low vol days with tinnitus last few days - and see if it goes down again, seems I'm to post this here - so we'll see - in training at the moment, step by step. and sharing here.

And as I posted on the football group this morning - a crow was suddenly cawing down the chimney lol the timing, I could hear him through the fireplace, really loud he was... Yes mysterious ways indeed - and many times the timing...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...