View Single Post
Old 21-04-2021, 07:27 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
You have asked this exact question many times.

You are you, the grass isn’t necessarily greener on the other side. Seems rather unlikely to reincarnate in the past and I doubt you'll be your non-existent twin sister. Perhaps you'll be a girl in a future life though. I don’t think we can help here, sounds like you look for some non-existent ''spiritual technique'' to make it all happen. Sounds like fantasy. Maybe a professional psychologist can help you understand these desires you’re having.

WARNING: Long angry rant ahead!!

Like I said a million times before, I do NOT want to live in some garbage nightmarish futuristic world with killer robots and advanced technology where the government can control us and if anyone else doesn't, I don't blame them. Forget the future; it's nothing more than a time and place of misery and torture. I mean there's already evil people out there that I trying to usher in a new dark age and no, I am not making this up, either! I just want to reincarnate into the past and if God doesn't understand why, then our God is a phony! Even if I do reincarnate into the future, there's a very high chance I might end up like *deleted* and cause mass genocide! GOD CANNOT DENY ME OF THIS and if he does, then there will be HELL to pay! It is not fantasy for me to want to redo this life again, as my non-existent twin sister and whoever thinks that, is out of the flippin minds! Jesus Christ, I'm getting so sick of these naysayers who say "You can only reincarnate into future!" ~ Hey geniuses, WHAT IF EARTH IS DESTROYED and you don't want to live on another planet as some stupid furry alien (Not to be confused with ALF, he's awesome!) or some Star Wars reject!? What the HELL are you gonna do then? I hate the idea of living on some other planet as some other lifeform, especially those that are lower than Earth. Also, parallel universes are probably a thing. This is 2021, not 1921! Altair, please for the love of God, stop talking out of your butt! Even people used to view me like that and it made me look really bad. No offense, but I don't believe that we only reincarnate forward in time, especially if Earth is destroyed by some future catastrophic event like a titan sized asteroid or some massive solar flair.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 21-04-2021 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Read Rules, no politcal names past or present, thanks for Warning. ;)