View Single Post
Old 28-11-2021, 11:40 PM
ImthatIm

sentient
Alright let me throw this vid. at you.
Art In Motion presents Lakota Medicine Man Pete Catches: "Walks With Fire"24 mins.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsk6sBdpEBs&t=1140s

here is a man trying to start a rehab center for his people.
I believe all the singing and ritual acts are for the Blessing of the rehab center.
If you notice the crowd seems to be of mixed races and for the most part very respectful except some stirring in the backgrounds.(or camera flashes)
Could they all be more focused in prayer toward the goal of Blessing the rehab center? Sure, but at least they are not terribly distracting.
Which I do find in the hippie type circle's.
I will just stay clear of the energies that I find distracting and many of the Native Spiritual people have been offended at some of the display's of silliness.
To the point they have put out orders of banning Non-Natives from most Ceremonies and many other restrictions.(Especially Lakota ceremonies)
All done out of concern for the ways coming back to their people correctly and not twisted into this Alternative Spirituality.
It really is all very confusing. Especially when I know the true teachings are to be shared with all races and prophecy is told of the Great coming together of all the races.
It just gets very disheartening at times.
Especially when people are drinking and drugging themselves to death.

P.S.
I certainly don't mean all hippie/Alternatives are distractions.
But there is a anything goes, anytime spirit some have and yet
some how I can't put my finger on it exactly.
Also I am reminded that they are my Brothers and Sisters among the two legged.

Last edited by ImthatIm : 29-11-2021 at 01:11 AM.