View Single Post
Old 14-11-2021, 12:47 AM
Knower
Come to find out that I'm very much an EXTREMELY powerful Lightworker with very strong ancestral support (One with Horus) with a MASSIVE soul tribe. I even managed to do this with my Sacral fighting Satanic energy. :P

I am a Libra Avatar. I transmute, manifest, balance, all while blindfolded. I work intuitively and can even do so with my eyes open. I work very directly and personally with Archangel Michael and many other Divine Masculines.

And due to me being in the Twin Flame chaser stage for so long, I have very Divine Feminine energies in me as well. I can channel Venus energy into anything and watch heavenly energy do it's universal magic.

11/11 was an AMAZING day as so many energies shifted. I helped balance both the masculine and feminine collective with so many high vibrational beings. Truly a remarkable experience.

Call me the Captain America of the metaphysical world, if you will! From Brooklyn and receives 11:11 DAILY since I became a Lightworker. <3 :)

I not only believe in unconditonal love, I live by it! And if any lightworkers or energetically sensitive people would love some transmutation from me, and even do it mutually, feel free to PM me.We are all ONE. Much love and light! <3

This is my TRUTH altar. :) <3

("ELEVENTH" Doctor Screwdriver included!!! Hahaha! I'm such an Asguardian nerd as well! My mjolnir!)
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor

Last edited by SikuX : 14-11-2021 at 02:26 AM.