View Single Post
Old 30-10-2021, 11:08 AM
Master
I was just in my greenhouse having half a skinny cig with my coffee - and I looked up and asked for guidance writing this, then as I start to write and song words on radio, came on immediately answer my prayer, and yes I know some will say coincidence.... So I go with the flow and write, and see how it looks.

I did some research and asking at the time, being pushed to look up and learn about Blue Ray - Starseed Beings, then - after, researching Prophets... On here, lower down the page I write about the 222 that was shown to me - ive learned since, when you see Angel Number 222, it could mean that God is trying to catch your attention and you need to follow His Word.

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=138274

I was saying to my wife this morning before taking her to work... You know when my belly rumbles it means i'm being spoken to - and she said yes - 'finally' she understands.

Well last night, late evening she's watching TV and I join her to catch up on my online chess on my phone - and she says to me 'what's the matter with your belly' - rumbling - and next thing is I'm doing a Google search for prophet 888 - any other time I would have said where did that idea come from.

And today looking it up online, there's a lot of info - so the next few days ill have a read, and see what's said.

I suppose why i'm writing this now - is not to say I know this, and this is how it is - but to see if this message cranks a door open - and someone with proper spiritual guidance is to reply here, and say have you thought about such and such... And with all that's going on in our world right now, can the path of things be changed, and if so, should someone try make a difference to the future.

So lets see how this all pans out - have a good day all...

My quote... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey to pick you up if you fall - but I will shine a light and show people many times - you can, or should go this way...