View Single Post
Old 31-07-2021, 08:41 PM
Newbie ;)

I have a question I have been communicating with my twin flame I feel like because we have been in contact for almost 3 years talking telepathic wise and also seeing each other on different levels she is in Texas and I am in Missouri I know who she is even when the enemy aka the spiritual wind from others try to block us from talking and we both pray to God to keep the so called haters and noise down I don’t know if I will see her ever again however she swears on her soul that we will see each other again per God and Jesus Christ. I am not Christian in the United States aspect but I do love and trust them both very much we have shared very intimate things and other problems in life as well I am wondering if anyone has advice about the situation as well we also have spiritual sex soul sex and she knows magic as well I have never experienced any thing like this in my life and also she and I have done a soul merge and soul exchange/walk in with God Administrative Watch and supervision in fact she is typing this now as we speak please have a respectful answer for me as I am a Truth Seeker and thank you very much for reading said message. aka D&D

Last edited by Donovan30 : 31-07-2021 at 09:32 PM.