View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 08:24 PM
Seeker

I have experience in this field, Mario32, if you seek that connection that is not computer/digital based to provide that answer you seek, deep meditation into the collective consciousness can get you there.

I'm going to share an experience that another and I had. They related to me the dreamed vision. In it they were set in an Armageddon type day, meteor showers and all. They were always safe and secure until they reached out to save someone. Every time, the moment his arm or leg breached his personal safe zone, disaster would strike and he would be taken out with all others. This dream repeated throughout his life. I explained that he was protected from on high, though that invitation was specifically for him. The duty to help and save others was at the least for that time of his life, Beyond his capabilities. And this holds true for everyone, If we try to extend our life to help someone, that someone could potentially destroy ones own Virtue. Knowingly or not, people hurt each other and when a light worker, healer or any other of the sort gets involved, we keep taking the beatings until a horrible day arises. This highlights the importance of our unity of energy support. Don't forget that ole' scripture to at least go out in two's. Allies.

If you do not desire to share the visions on the board here, feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]