Thread: Letting go..
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2020, 12:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Spiritual surrender is one of the most difficult things for many. We may want to ask ourselves
“what are we holding onto?” It is a choice, the path of the head or the path of the heart.

Don’t let your head rob you of the experience that is in your heart. The head can talk about love,
it can discuss it; but the heart can actually show us love, a rich experience, intoxicating and
overwhelming, that goes much deeper than just the word “love.” This is what we let go to.

Relationships are conditional but love that is within us is unconditional; it is just there waiting to
be embraced. We must learn to love ourselves before we can truly love another. Most human beings
are holding on to their fear so tightly. Amazing how most look for something that we already have
within us, and fear letting go to it. Ego is all about fear.

We condition ourselves; been down so long seems like up to me. But in letting go there is and
unparalleled freedom. The act of letting go inside requires humility and trust. Love requires trust.
We can let go gradually in increments or, if we are ready, do it all at once.
That is beautiful and deep.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.