View Single Post
Old 21-01-2019, 01:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Very difficult times, according to who?
I got a very good energy report from a reliable source. Nothing "very difficult" about it. If you believe in doomsday stuff, you will attract into your life.

The energies of this moon and the eclipse offer wonderful opportunities for growth, as per usual. It is up to the individual to go for that.
Steering clear from ppl/sources who spread negative B-S is a good start.
Maybe only difficult times for those who have contraindications for this in their Natal chart?

I have just experienced more antagonism, annoyance, touchiness, grouchiness, contrariety, passive-agressive behavior, self-righteousness, intolerance, argumentative discussion etc since the beginning of this year than I have at any other time in my life and "looking within" is not providing me with any answers whatsoever, so I tried looking up and thought "doesn't the moon have something to do with people biting others' heads off for no reason?" but maybe it could have something to do with another planet entirely... suffice to say, where is all the compassion and empathy spiritual people talk about having? because they sure as hell never show it.

This is why I reached the conclusion that I did..