View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 01:02 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Also I found a picture on pinterest that looks somewhat similar to the description of ur angel.

Edit. Cant seem to post links for some reason.
Hi, HENRY_WAS_HERE,

I think you have to have 50 posts, or is it 35? In order to attach pics or PM a member. I'd love to see the picture. Maybe you can post a link to it.

Good to hear from you. Well, if the priest says he doesn't think you are possessed, he ought to know. 🙂 Keep praying, though. It always helps us to remain spiritually safe when we avoid negative people, negative situations, and negative behavior. We should all surround ourselves with positive people and environments and people who influence us in positive ways. Although all of the above can be difficult at times. Especially if it's family. Arrgh!

I have been told that I am naturally intuitive, but I feel that I am only a little intuitive. I am moderately clairaudient and very mildly clairvoyant. None of these abilities will qualify me as a psychic. 😋 Maybe in the next life or two, I'll be ready.

I know only a little about auras and spirit attachments. There's plenty on the internet to read regarding the topics, though. But brace yourself; be prepared to be hear some unsettling things.

Try positive affirmations. You can create your own. They can help build positive thoughts, as well as other uses. Try Googling:

positive affirmations for spiritual enhancement or growth

or something like that. 🙂

TA