View Single Post
Old 23-04-2021, 03:54 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
The trouble is that everybody thinks that 'I' is the problem.

Happy self acceptance and self love is not the problem. The problem is self hatred and self rejection.

Honza, I identify with your discussion item and I'm surprised at the responses you have received on this topic which you have posted in different threads in different ways.

I hear you and agree that focusing on something that makes you feel better does little to address a much more penetrating issue underlying many of the problems "outcomes" we see in society every day.

It seems evident to me that self rejection (hatred, fear, loathing) is the basis of much of our creations, which continue to attract and propagate more of the same individually and collectively. No amount of affirmations or positive focus will eradicate the fear-based creation. Apparently, only directly addressing the elusive shadow and transmuting it is effective in dismantling these powerful energies.

Love is truly the antidote, but attaining that level of self love seems to be very challenging. I support your efforts to identify, clear and release these shadows and claim your equal support for my own efforts. Most of them reside in our subconscious. We must become aware of them and why they exist before we can release them. They are teaching us our worthiness, our value, and how to use our gifts to help one another.

I keep a dedicated journal for identifying and addressing what I call "false beliefs." I thinks this helps bring them forward in awareness for transmutation.

Z