View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 08:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
The trouble is that everybody thinks that 'I' is the problem.

Happy self acceptance and self love is not the problem. The problem is self hatred and self rejection.
Surely, I can't talk for others ... Neither self acceptance, nor self love will help much. Nor self hatred or self rejection are problems, for most people.

I just wrote to somebody else:
Most of the challenges we face are caused by our ignoring our individual limitations and priorities. Defective-overthinking and/or lack-of-thinking.

I believe that we don't face more "difficult challenges these days" than any time in history. It is only that being ours, they're oversized by our emotional perceptions.

Don't fear, don't be angry, don't hate, ..., don't waste your time. Think about you doing something that would make you feel proud of yourself (not what others believe, or say).
The "I" may seem to be a problem as long as it is underdeveloped, and we don't purposefully work toward developing it.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.