View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 10:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
It might be so, but as far as I know most of us completely misunderstand what we are, why we are here, what should we do, what's happening to us, what is all this.

I believe that we aren't here to achieve love. If you look at how nature is set up, including humans, love isn't a goal. Antagonism is necessary. A perpetual sunny place wouldn't be habitable. Not killing to eat (plants are lives too) isn't possible.

But, I respect your right to your opinion. We should always follow our inner guidance, putting aside our biases.
Five key lessons on why we are here. To reincarnate time and time again. Until these lessons are met.
Love, Compassion, Empathy, Gratitude and Forgiveness.

Yes, you are correct in that plants are lives too. However, they have little to no awareness and don't suffer in that sense that animals do. The fear and anxieties of the animal are imprinted into the flesh of the animal that we eat. So we then digest those imprinted emotions. Giving us added negativity. With plants, they understand somehow as they know that their purpose is to help sustain life.
I too appreciate and respect your opinion.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.