View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 09:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
As we get older, you would think most get wiser. Kindness is an aspect of love and love can and does conquer all aspects of negativity. As love is what we are all here striving to achieve.
It might be so, but as far as I know most of us completely misunderstand what we are, why we are here, what should we do, what's happening to us, what is all this.

I believe that we aren't here to achieve love. If you look at how nature is set up, including humans, love isn't a goal. Antagonism is necessary. A perpetual sunny place wouldn't be habitable. Not killing to eat (plants are lives too) isn't possible.

But, I respect your right to your opinion. We should always follow our inner guidance, putting aside our biases.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.