View Single Post
Old 21-10-2018, 06:49 PM
Master
Struggling to find work that fits me, issues with mental health

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstraeaLunaAvani
Thanks for sharing those! I did find about 4 or 5 jobs in that article that sound good to me, just never seen any of those jobs in a small town or they didnt fit that description. I will research more into those and see what my options are!

AstraeaLunaAvani,

....my pleasure! It occurred to me that doing the research yourself, is just as, if not more, satisfying than finding the position that meets your needs...because it shows you that YOU have the power to initiate and experience...

...your OWN CHOSEN DESTINY!

There is nothing more satisfying than that (except knowing that you can do it over and over again, at WILL!)

Now THAT'S feedback you can give yourself! Right?

Best of "pluck" to you!

PLUCK:
spirited and determined courage.
synonyms: courage, bravery, nerve, backbone, spine, daring, spirit, intrepidity, fearlessness, mettle, grit, true grit, determination, fortitude, resolve, stout-heartedness, dauntlessness, valor, heroism, audacity....

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...6&postcount=63
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)