View Single Post
Old 21-12-2020, 10:59 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337_d00d
What needs to be emphasized is that the flow of energy was onsought when the image turned as if turning on the tap water. The energy went from being of a tempting nuisance to a powerful flow as the image turned and it's contents transformed. Getting the energy to flow and transform like this is of course do able while awake and with the right tools you can increase that, but for some reason it was just very clear and powerful in this dream and I had the assistance of some higher intelligence.

This is not the first time a dream triggers something in me. Earlier I received a napping bottle from someone with some drug in it that would help me sleep. And sure enough as I started drinking it the body released the responsible chemicals to sedate me.

It seems there is a level of conciousness where this kind of access is available.

Yeah the root, and under the Coccyx (tailbone of your body) has nerve ganglia that is connected to our vision. I learned this recently but the eyes are made of the same tissues as the brain is, so it's literally the external brain. Root is defined in the metaphysic as security and safety, and when we focus our awareness there...i.e. the actual feeling of our nerves there (to flex) around that area, or to feel it while sitting in an upright posture it releases serotonin which is a "day time" alterness/wakefulness. While laying down in general will make us feel lazy or tired, which is apart of the Melotonin, Mellow/relaxed feelings.

I had the same dreams as you a long time ago. I was in an office about to share some papers , or do some work, I felt that it was about sharing wisdom of the heart with people, but these distorted beings came to me and drugged me to sleep and while this happened there was a big storm of a lot of wind sending the papers everywhere. It's a very simple dream now that I realize it, when you think in basic principles of the bodies functions, as well as my own past behaviors.
So its like, how long can we focus on our big works of mind right. If were spiritual.... whats the message, how do we share our own unique ideas.