View Single Post
Old 28-05-2022, 03:52 AM
Master
I'm posting this for anyone who might want to know.

There's a simple method that I believe anyone can use to determine if you're under a spell, a failed attempt at having a spell cast against you, and free and clear of not being under a spell. I call it a matchstick test which I've used on myself.

I used a bowl of water and two matchsticks.

What I did was light a match and let it burn about halfway then dropped it in the bowl. I did the same with the second matchstick.

If the matches don't touch, there's no spell on you.

If the burnt tips touch to form this ^ (looks like an inverted V), an attempt was made but failed. That shows your protection worked.

If the matches cross to form an X, then you're under a spell.

You can double check the matches with a tarot reading and also ask who cast a spell against you if the matches show an X. You can do the same for a failed attempt. If tarot isn't for you, then you can follow your intuition and make a list of people, both irl and online. According to my intuition I made a list and used a pendulum until I got a 'yes' response.

I cleansed myself with an egg cleanse then got better protection as the spell snuck through the protection layers I had. This person wasn't quite done with me as another matchstick test showed a failed attempt which proved my protection was effective against spells. A few weeks later I did my last test and the matches were far away from each other so I didn't take further action.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)