View Single Post
Old 22-10-2020, 06:44 AM
Pathfinder

Color If I Could Travel Back In Time??

Yes, I would. You don't know how much I wish I could go back in time and how strongly I feel about it. But I would not know which time era to choose from? There are certain places, certain time era's and certain people that I feel connected to and fascinated by. The mythological era, the medieval times/Renaissance, The Tudor Dynasty, the Elizabethan Period, the 1600's, the Victorian era, the 1930's-1940's/art deco but then it is also how I feel drawn to the 1960's and the 1970's also. All of my life I have been drawn to England and eventually Ireland as well and Victoria, Australia. The Land of Tir Na Nog is so enchanting to think about traveling to this other world. Lily Dale, New York, New Orleans, Las Vegas, Nevada, Salem, MA, Canada and perhaps San Francisco, CA. Goddess Circe, Queen Anne Boleyn and her daughter Queen Elizabeth the I, Edgar Allan Poe, The Bronte Sisters, The Romanov's especially Grand Duchess Anastasia, Mary Pickford, Evelyn Nesbit, Nikola Tesla, Princess Diana, River Goddess Melusina, Jane Austen and Mary Shelley. I'm sorry to have gone on and on about all of this. But when I came across this thread and I replied it really opened up the flood gates. I am going to close this off for now. I hope to hear from someone here that could maybe add to this or perhaps explain this to me, please. Thank you and have a good night.

Be well,

LilyTeal16