View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 10:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronStar
I think it is innate in us, like programmed, to feel wonder and marvel, as this is the ultimate source to keep us going.
When you feel bored and used to something, there is no motivational power.
Therefore, you need to feel AWE.
So this magical alchemy was created in order for the DIVINE to be able to happen.
When you feel divine, you feel AWE for the Pure Source.
And deciphering this awe - wouldn't it destroy the magic of it?
I think the ABSOLUTE mystery needs to remain unattainable so that it can keep happening.
Or at least, there should be a way for it to keep a hold on us forever, otherwise ...
The boredom would definitely kill us.
This is a bit of a joke but not exactly.
To me, there is some really big importance of taking maybe reasonable and thoughtful decisions but still - coming from an organism that is in a way not predictable, not entirely calculated unlike a robot.
Maybe what We seek when trying to bring life in a robot-
This Essence, this Spark more like, that makes everything .. alive? Not just a poem learnt by heart. Maybe a poem but it would be mechanical.
In answer to your message, yes maybe you become self-controlled and you know yourself when attaining mastery - but your laughter doesn't come out controllably, right?
You don't plan on each step you take, it just happens... naturally.

maybe the fact that it appears random is a clue as to how it should be lol!

Just because it seems mostly decipherable to one who knows how to decipher it, that doesn't mean this is a desired way for things to be? Maybe even God is tired of being able to predict it so readily?

Maybe the message is to quit trying to figure out what it is and just choose without knowing the full story or completely knowing what will come next?

yeah kinda what you've been saying lol only coming at it from another vantage point lol.