View Single Post
Old 06-01-2021, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I'm 75% through that book, and this quote fits my impression:

That's definitively a good quote!
Nevertheless that quote partially concerns this book for my point of view.
The fact that author wanted to remain anonymous is a sign of just sharing and altruism, and not egocentrism. I see those personal references in the book just as narrative contest.
I try to make myself clearer.
I understand that the need to show off is intrinsic within any being (animals included) and it feeds the egos. Feeding egos goes against a spiritual path; the author is not the first one to tell that, it's known since 1000s years. BTW, I loved the part of the book about egos.
Therefore I agree 100% with that quote about such books like "my journey", "what I have reached", "who I am", and so on.
But how do we share knowledge without any book? how could science be passed by without any book? How could we all have learned about spiritually without any book?
Definitively that Anandayana Project book links different concepts between them (I am still digesting those concepts new to me), therefore a book is required to pass new ideas to other people. I think this book fits more in this kind of books, thus that quote doesn't apply in here.
The purpose of suggesting a community is quite clear to me, as entheogen substances are illegal in most of the countries.