View Single Post
Old 22-08-2020, 02:44 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_DreamFaerie
I'm an Empath and Lightworker. Ever since I used my Tarot Cards the last time, I haven't been using them. Because I sensed something with me, like lurking. I think it was a shadow figure or something. Knew it wasn't my imagination and that I'm not crazy. My own mother even sensed it too, because she saw something out of the corner of her eye one night, a dark shadow figure.

I'm not sure if this is evil or not, but I am afraid to use them. Nothing has been happening as of lately though. So this is a good sign! I'm happy about that. I own a Fairy Oracle Deck and I want to use it again, but I'm scared too. Please share your thoughts with me. Thank you.

DreamFaerie, all forms of divination are avenues to the psyche. Sometimes the psyche can be a scary place, depending on where we are in life and what we're going through. Things like divination tools, EVP, spirit boards...use of them while we are suffering dark times is probably not advisable.

Find out what works for you to get you to a place where you feel empowered and not afraid. For some people, that can be meditation or prayer. Some people benefit from counseling or support groups. Banishment tools can be helpful to some in creating that sense of empowerment.

The point is that sometimes we need to focus on healing ourselves.