Thread: Expectations
View Single Post
Old 25-07-2020, 07:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
There is only the now so nothing has to be done to be in it. There is no concern if One happens to be thinking or feeling about the past or future because it is already Oneness manifesting as such so no disconnection from Oneness.

The mind can just be left to get on with its job of running like a computer to solve the problems referred to it by the Organism. It is simply Oneness minding so again no disconnection from Oneness. Once all is included as Oneness manifesting it is cleary seen that all that is regarded as problematic is solved.

The issue is not whether we are disconnected or not, rather the issue is whether we are consciously connected or not. There is no way that we can not be connected but there are many ways that we can act in a disconnected way. Being in the eternal moment, with no thoughts, allows for a more conscious connection. If what you have shared is so then there is no need for spiritual development, and I realize that some people do believe that there is no need for a more conscious connection. It is not my place to convince you to see things my way so I will accept that we see things differently and leave it at that.

Peace