View Single Post
Old 29-11-2017, 01:35 PM
Master
Continuing with the story :)

Quote:
Question: Thank you for sharing, Jeff. I resonate strongly with your above description.

I frequently experience shakes and chills that correlate with strong energetic flow. When around others, people tend to ask if I am cold; I often times feign agreement.

As things have progressed for you, has this subsided? Care to expand further on what you believe is happening energetically?

Jeff:Yes, over the years it has subsided. I did have one such experience about a month ago, the most recent previously was over five years ago.

The chills and shakes are a manifestion of high energy flows hitting stored energy structures of issues and fears. The energy activity itself is subconscious (or beyond your conscious awareness), but the flow (and hitting stuff) is so strong that it kind of "spills over" into your conscious mind. It is that spilling over that your mind translates into the physical aspects of the shakes and chills. For me, the key was always sort of relaxing into it and not fighting it. Kind of like when waves crash into you at the beach they knock you over, but if you dive under and into the water, the wave is really just a flowing current and motion.

Quote:
Continuing...

With noticing I could move it around, I started pretty constantly playing with the energy over the next few years. With it, I quickly noticed a couple of things. There were sort of "dead zones" in my body, and I could move and play with the energy and think about other stuff at the same time. So I started to spend time trying to address and figure out these two issues.

With the body dead zones, I started focusing on them and bit by bit sort of extending the surrounding live energy zones into the dead places. When I did that, I would often notice that sometimes some issues and fears would come up in my mind. At first I tried to sort of chase the memories that were associated with them, but quickly found that it took me away from the energy itself and just led me back to the other issue of not being able to think and move the energy at the same time. Rather than open the dead zone, it would just sort of distract me and the zone would stay dead. So, after that realization, I would continue to try to stay with the energy itself and not get caught up in the memories, fears and issues.

Additionally, as I would sort of clear out a major area, I would notice after finishing that there was sort of a deeper layer below it were there may still be smaller stuff to deal with. Almost like greater refinement where the opening up process would have to be done all over again. And over time, I noticed that there seemed to be almost endless levels of refinement to deal with.

On not being able to thinking about stuff and feeling/move the energy stuff at the same time, I spent a lot of time trying and experimenting with this with absolutely no luck. No matter what I did, it seemed to be an either or thing. My mind was normally very quiet and it seemed that it was like a switch with only a single point of focus. Just one thing at a time.

Then I talked to someone who was a self proclaimed guru and he suggested that I just watch my thoughts and then try to stop them. Almost like being a traffic cop at an intersection. To me this was kind of silly as I could easily just quiet my mind and have all thoughts just disappear. But, it did get me thinking about tracing thoughts back to the movement of creation. Initially, I would trace them back and get only so far, but then I noticed that as I continued to clear out my body to more refined levels, I could also go back further in the process of the creation of the thought. This was a simple but huge revelation to me at the time.

With that realization, ultimately I was able to push back and kind of find like a "door" where thoughts and the energy of thoughts came into my mind. Also, the cool thing is that seemed to be like infinite energy behind that door...

Maybe more later...

Quote:
This individual working with the energy to continually dive deeper and clear both my body and issues in my mind continued for around 10 years. Along the way, I worked to stay focused and aware in the moment constantly during the day.

While I was pretty good at doing that, I found that there were two glaring holes in my ability to do that. One, and definitely the biggest, was anything to with activities centered around my kids. As an example, all of my kids played competitive sports for many years. And while I would be normally calm and collected in life, I would lose it all with every travel soccer game. My emotions would run rampant and I would get swept up in the fears and concerns around the activity. The second was that when my wife was telling me things about her activities during the day, my mind would wander. Almost like I was being pulled away from the situation.

While I started consciously working on clearing the stuff around those two issues I started to notice the energetic effects between myself and my wife and kids. It was these energetic interactions with others that kind of dominated my next phase of life and practices.