View Single Post
Old 22-06-2021, 09:09 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
....using a pendulum to pass a test in school?
I gotta hear about that one, if you're so inclined. Did you pass?
I believe I got to frustrated in how long it was taking. It felt inefficient like going to several middle men instead of the source, when it came to taking a written test. I have been more intrigued by the teacher and students response as to me swinging I believe a smokey quartz on a string. I didn't have the pleasure to focus on them....that time.
That was during my phase of channeling thru objects. That was a new approach for me I was a kid with a new set of toys, teenage kid :)
I laugh at myself a lot and at times I looked back with a form of disgust yet with gladness that I pushed thru and always tried to keep focus on what is important. Even though at times I was distraught and lost. And trust me I was not very pretty at times.... that's a different story all together.
I learned long time ago not to take things to serious that includes religon based systems. Like in religion or some other form people idolize the system, teacher, vision, and ultimately themselves. . They forgot all about the meaning or message or purpose. Just about all major influence's that is the core of such ideologies. Speak of not making it about them but instead of what they are saying or trying to show us. Yet ,people still forget to comprehend that. From before Buddha to after Christ.
I strongly believe that it is important for all of us all to take a step back once in awhile. No matter if you had some "guru", teacher, guide, or a soloist. If not then one of those will become the idolized and ultimately the roadblock in our way and in doing so in others as well.
My apologies for beating a dead horse here. But the topic I feel strongly about for myself and for others.