Thread: Futhark Runes
View Single Post
Old 18-09-2016, 11:24 PM
Master
817201622115.jpgTo continue our rune journal, this is the A SS (pronounced ace) rune. I was a bit surprised at the message.

I come to help with your physical needs. I give direction, or point, which path is best for you to tread. What I call physical needs pertains to your body's physical health. Since I can not do the actual healing, I will bring opportunities into your life to point out what can help you heal. What I show you are not what you consider to be a quick fix. The opportunities that assist with healing are sure and steady so you can heal to the best of your ability.

Some opportunities are familiar to you - such as certain therapies, herbs and crystals to name a few examples. Other methods are more of the energetic kind such as reiki and chakras.

There are runes that assist in the healing process but have been lost or forgotten. If you need such a rune, I might reveal it, or them, to you. These healing runes are another set which must be revealed as there is no other way to discover them.

Healing illness, or an injury, may require more than one method and I am happy to point them out.

That is all for now.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)