View Single Post
Old 28-11-2022, 01:32 PM
irisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Being sceptical is a gift! It is a protective quality and for a reason it is closely connected to rebelliousness and discernment which are also gifts.

Hi RedEmbers,

interesting what you´re writing here. I was told several times to trust and believe in ´something´ (doesn´t matter in this context in what). But i just can´t and won´t. Because i experienced that, lets say 10 years ago i believed in one thing and 10 years before that i believed something totally different.

There´s just not one truth. Not for me. Since years i´ve been feeling like sort of a devil´s advocate. But not choosing for this ´role´ consciously; it´s just how i behave without choice in, for example, discussions. Why always go to where most go? Never seen it as being rebellious. I can be a quiet one. At the outside...inside...yes, i am definitely a rebellion...though never thought of it this way...Rebellion, outsider, alien, stranger, sometimes there´s even the weird feeling of being invisible (not literally...)...

But if i should go after my dreams...like the one i mentioned with the indigo star attached on my skin, then i might as well be a reptilian. Because one time i had a weird dream, where there were floating pieces of rock/earth. Plants above and roots hanging down from them. At some point creatures were coming from under these rocks...reptilians. They went from walking on 4 paws to walking on their back paws on land, like human. One was wearing a mantle like a king...