Thread: QUESTIONS
View Single Post
Old 24-11-2022, 07:17 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Who would choose to be a murderer...oh that's funny, and a good question... I guess I do a lot more research on this stuff than most. lol, like since before many here were born!

I too have done a lot of research over the years, combined with personal experiences, and I agree with you. There are many books on reincarnation and hypnotic regression.

One recurring statement regressed subjects make is, "I have been a murderer and a murder victim". Many go on to explain that we must experience everything from many sides. For example, one soul stated, "To understand darkness one must experience light". We need to experience all possible facettes to fully experience and understand. In many ways, we are children but we are growing.

Dr. Brian Weiss is good as are Helen Wambach, Robert Schwartz, Michael Newton, and many more. There were many psychologists writing about hypnotic regression starting in the 1950s and 1960s but many of these authors used pseudonyms because they could have lost their jobs if they published under their real names. Psychologists, starting in the 1950s, were trained to conduct hypnotic regression but found that many of their subjects spoke of past life experiences. Psychologists were trained to ignore these stories as fantasies conjured up in the minds of their subjects. However, when these stories were examined, many matched historical facts, which was something the subject would not have known in their present life (I personally experienced this with memories of several historical events I witnessed; they match or surpass what is found in history books). Many of these psychologists wrote magazine articles in the 1950s and 1960s describing their regression experiences but it was Helen Wambach, Ph.D. who was one of the first to publish books under her real name -- she interviewed a few thousand people and collected their information and experiences while her subjects were hypnotically regressed. Her questions like, "What do we know when we are born?", "Do we know our purpose for being born?", "Why did we choose the lives we chose?", "Do we know and have we lived previous lives with the people know in this life?", etc. are quite revealing. Her first two books are her best.

From reading these books, which number over 60 over the years (and counting), I have learned more about my past lives. The more you read, the deeper you understand. Sometimes it will jar my memory or it is simply something I can relate with. Many of the lives others have lived are identical or similar to mine including their conclusions as to why they chose those lives. You can learn a lot from reading about the experiences of others, which is why these books are written. Even reading about their experiences of being in the spiritual realm, between lives, matches many of the memories and dreams I had as a child and even as an adult. It puts our lives into perspective.

PastPilot

Last edited by PastPilot : 24-11-2022 at 11:03 PM.